Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, July 19, 2003

Erin at work was being nice again. After I got done I talked to her a bit about this one guy, Brian, who complains all the time and bitches about her TO her and all this stuff. The ice cream man went by today but I missed him! He wasn't loud enough for me to hear, and because we're on the beginning of the street he was gone by the time I could get up. He always comes from the wrong direction for me to get him, on the few off chances he's come. THat's the 2nd time this season. I promised Laura I'd run after him but I failed. :(

Neal surprised me last night by showing up at my house after work. We talked and chilled, then watched THe Mummy since the last time we tried watching it his copy was bad and it wouldn't play all the way through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home