Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, July 14, 2003

sucky

So I was talking to Nick, a guy online that I met and he was saying that he wanted to call me and talk since his computer was hot. I wasn't too comfortable with that idea so I told him so and I was going to talk more when my computer's internet totally died! I couldn't get to any websites, I couldn't get on any of my im clients even though I was supposedly connected. I had gotten disconnected for like 2 seconds, which happens regularly but usually I can get back on really quick. This time I had to restart my computer, and then when i finalyl did and got online Nick wasn't on anymore! Getting disconnected was really bad timing, and I had no control over that! I feel so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home