Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

man, just as I was posting a message there was a power surge and my computer restarted. THen it restarted again! I turned my computer off at that point. It was because of the thunderstorm. At 4:30 this morning I woke up because of insanely loud thunder. The wind was terrible and there was constant flashing of lightning. The thunder was at the same time as the lightning! The storm was directly above us, so everything shook with the loud thunder. Everyone was up and I couldn't sleep under it was done which was at least 45 minutes later. That sucked since I had to get up at 6:30 too. It didn't even start raining till halfway through the storm. I don't understand why my surge protector isn't protecting me against surges. THe computer downstairs only restarted once due to a surge, but I restart all the time! This sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home