Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

i hate microsoft sometimes

I went to windowsupdate.com because I had some critical updates to install. I saw there was one for linksys, my wireless thing so I downloaded it and installed it. That was a big mistake because it stopped my wireless from working. I tried to find a solution for over an hour, then decided to call tech support. I was on the phone with the guy (who was obviously stationed in India, darn cheap labor) and we spent 40 minutes trying to figure it out. He didn't know of any downloads so we didn't know what I downloaded under the name of linksys. Anyway, we tried restoring my computer to a previous time and all this stuff and then ended up uninstalling and reinstalling my wireless and then it worked. Quite frustrating, to be working on it for over 2 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home