Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, June 30, 2003

I got to work overtime today! :) Amber called like a minute after I had woken up, so I quickly showered and got there in half an hour, worked for 4, then came home and watched Waiting For Guffman with Melissa (which is an odd but funny movie).

Apparently Janet's boat thing was just supposed to be her and Allison but then John was walking his dog with Janet so he went and then Jessa called Janet so she invited Jessa. Her parents didn't want to make it a big thing. At least I feel better about that. At Lauren's house I had a good conversation with Lauren and Mel, then Kim came and we played cards then when Jessa came we played Apples to Apples, a really fun game that I suck at. Then we played Loser for Kim's benefit and talked until 1:30 when I left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home