Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, August 08, 2003

spring cleaning

I needed a change of pace on my blog, so I changed the layout. I've also been going through my music, trying to figure out what songs I don't listen to and don't really like enough to keep. I've managed to free up about 3 gb, so now I'm at a little over 4 gb free. It's the perfect weather outside. It's partly cloudy, with a nice breeze, and in the lower 70s. It also rained a bit. I don't know what it is about this weather, but it also makes me mellow and want to listen to Weezer, Jars of Clay, and Natalie Imbruglia. The weather also makes me happy and I feel sexy, which is odd, since I'm wearing pants and more clothing than I would normally in the summer. Maybe it's because my fat is hidden. Whatever the reason is, I wish I could live in a place where the weather was like this all the time, preferrably in a cottage. The weather makes me inclined to write too, and this weather just feeds my creativity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home