Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, July 27, 2003

a proper update

I haven't really updated in awhile, just small comments. So starting Friday... I went to a barbeque at Bee's house which was pretty fun. The eggrolls there were soooooooo good and Bee says I'm Asian inside since I like spicy foods that wussy whites can't take. ^_^ I was quite unstable the whole night however due to Neal's parents. Went to bed at 9 or 10, and couldn't sleep at all. I woke up at 2:30 and read about Neal's conversation with his parents. Then I still had trouble sleeping and got up at 5:30 for work. Work was slow Saturday, got home, wanted Neal to call me. He did and we talked about his email and I found out his parents think I'm demanding and that he sees me too often and the only way to meet people is by dating. Very upset, I had a huge breakdown for about 3 hours. Then I joined my family for our musical tradition, going to the Marriot and seeing Forever Plaid, which was not much of a musical. We saw Kathy Nikides and her husband there. Afterwards we went out to eat and a hella-expensive restaurante where the pot pies were really gigantic bowls with pastry crust on top. They were the size of a small watermelon. Then I went to bed at 9 and slept 10 hours. Today church was weird, and afterwards I went shopping and ended up discontent. Derek and Kiel came 2 minutes after I came home and we talked and chilled. THen he left and I have been discontented since about my jeans. I'm gonna return them and give up. At least I got a cute skirt and top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home