Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, July 31, 2003

uh oh

I called Sarah's house but no one answered, and I still don't have the tent and we're leaving tomorrow. S'more E. L. Fudge elves are really good. Neal didn't call Bee, and didn't give him the $6 he needed by yesterday, even though I reminded him a billion times. I really can't trust him to do anything. My cousin Eric is living at our house until September. The guy he was staying with had to move out of his apartment and didn't tell Eric, and Eric's isn't ready until September. This will be interesting. Work was kind of busy, and the last half hour I was on the phone with one guy because he had no idea what chemicals he needed to use and he didn't understand what I was telling him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home