Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Steph's a sneak

Ah, I just had teh best giggle. I came back from class and found Marie at class and Erinn gone but the bathroom door open, the perfect opportunity. I ran int here and left secret notes, then I ran back and giggled. THen I ran in there and talked to random people, then ran back and giggled. Then Kim and I ran in with the soundtrack to Pirates of Penzance and intended to change the music that was playing but we couldn't figure out how and Erinn was about to open the door so we ran back to our room giggling. Our door was open so she heard us and I cracked up. Sooooo much fun. I made the mistake of messaging Robyn where she was. Now all these people are talking to her and she wasn't there, lol. I'm so devious. I've been planning this for awhile and I had to take the opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home