Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Tuesday, June 25, 2002

I completed my application for Michigan Tech and we're going to send it in tomorrow... I'm afraid of my dad. I found out why he doesn't approve of me doing this. He thinks I'm having college cold feet and that since I chose Augustana by gut feeling (or really just because it was easy) that I'm making a mistake. I'm still afraid of making a decision, because it will change my life. When I visited Mr. Wince for a copy of my transcript he kept calling me Lindsay. I wish people would know me.

Anyway, he filled out his stuff and after that I visited Mr. Leff to see if he has the tape of the concert done. Nope! He better do it soon because I paid him for it! Earlier today I was at the driver's license place with my mom because she had to get an eye test done and there was a guy there who looked JUST LIKE Heath Ledger. It was so weird. He was very friendly.

I ended up going to bed sometime after 4, because I couldn't fall asleep. That was quite frustrating because I had to get up at 6:30 since my mom needed to be somewhere at 8 and I had to drive her. However she came in my room and woke me up to tell me she didn't want to go, so I got 3 extra hours to sleep and a grand total of 5 1/2 hours. Talking to Neal is causing me sleep deprivation, because we talked for 4 hours last night! It was a scary conversation about depression... but it also had fun parts that weren't scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home