Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, August 09, 2002

Some words of advice- never paint a bathroom pink, because light reflects off of the walls and then you look red ALL the time.

Ok, now that I am refreshed a little, to continue the story of my day. Only my part was sunburned! WOO! Also, I succeeded in going through tolls without needing to open my door! YES! big accomplishment, since I was being laughed at before about it. Started the trip to the marina with a full tank and when I got there I had 3/4 left. When I left I had 3/4 of a tank and when I FINALLY arrived home I had 1/8 which means I need to get some gas. Stupid John being typical and not admitting we were lost, stupid Michelle in giving me bad directions, stupid me for not following my instincts and Kim. I haven't talked to anyone yet, but presumably they made it home. Stupid 94 being labeled as east/west when it really goes north/south. We had passed several signs for Lake Geneva, and I thought that if it hadn't been after midnight I would have gone to my family's hotel. I ate SO much last night that I basically gained back what I lost. Stupid stupid stupid hungry me obeying my eating instincts!

I had trouble sleeping last night, so it took me FOREVER to fall asleep and I kept waking up so I think I got about 5 hours of sleep in total, maybe less. Of course it didn't help that my mom called around 9:30 from Lake Geneva to tell me they were going to leave early since Allison has a really bad cold. I hope she meant only a couple hours early, because I want to enjoy my last day of an empty house, especially since Neal's coming over. Then I checked the messages and my roommate called so I have to call her back sometime. Also, my charm bracelet is in! I'm excited about that, but that means I have to drive all the way to Fox Valley mall to get it, unless Karyn decides to come over and play cards and bring it with her (since she works there). I still have Kim's twister... I've had it for over a week now and I REALLY need to return it, which I should have done yesterday but I just never did. I should just drive it over. I had to take the garbage out today, but I felt like there really wasn't enough to take out but whatever, because my dad told me to take it out so I did.

Man, it has been cold the past couple of days and now suddenly it's REALLY hot. This is insane!

Song of the day ~ Cold Love by TWOMARLOWE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home