Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, August 07, 2002

Have you ever noticed that people who are overweight have a distinct smell? I call it the "fleshy" smell, but Sarah says that's disgusting. It's not my fault that I have observed that! Unfortunately I smell a bit like it now (stupid 10 pounds) but on the up side, I feel busty. WOO!! Chest size is bigger! Not by much, but it's enough that I had to make it looser and now I'm on the last clasp. WOO! And when I lose these 10 pounds, I'll still be bustier. YES! Too bad I'm not actually busty. I like that word. Busty. It has a nice ring to it, just like wussy.

I'm hoping Neal will respond well to my Master Plan. I think he will, but if I do it now I'd be too hasty. I know what I want, and it's not going to change. I just don't know what he wants.

Song of the day ~ Needle In The Hay by Elliot Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home