Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Tuesday, August 06, 2002

I smell like flesh. It's all because I gained 10 pounds over the weekend from eating and having no time to bike ride like normal, so now I have to go on a super-don't-eat-diet. I hate it when I eat. This is the first time it meant I smelled like flesh, and it's disgusting. I don't want Neal to be disgusted like me.

I FINALLY got my computer working. My dad came home and he got the monitor to set up right, and then I spent an hour playing around with the settings.

Sarah was frustrated at me earlier because she felt taken advantage of, but now I've cleared it up with her which makes me really happy. Neal's not on yet and I feel sad because he told me to make sure I was on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home