Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, September 07, 2002

I'm feeling better today. My temperature is actually normal, and I don't know if that's from Neal or if I still have a small fever. I'm still a little sad, and I figured out why. The problem is that I don't know how to fix it. It's not something Neal can easily fix, either. I think the Master Plan will fix it, but the thing with that is that now I'm not sure if the Master Plan will go through correctly and successfully. *sigh* I need more confidence and trust, that's what it is. I'm too wimpy and I worry about so many things that is causes my trust to fail. It sucks. Oh, I created another blog but I'm not going to ever link to it. It's too personal for that. It's my mind, everything I think about. It's basically my journal. I'm hoping it will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home