Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, September 13, 2002

Ooo, Friday the 13th. My dad's coming home from Arizona today. He left on the 11th. Not very good dates to go flying in my opinion. Apparently I beat myself up during the night because I woke up and I have a purple bruise on my eyelid... And Neal apparently talks in his sleep. In the 2 times he's slept with me around, I've heard nothing. Matt says that he talks in his sleep almost every night, and that the last time he did it he was saying, "No, Mallory. Don't go." Now who the heck is Mallory? Neal says he knows one back home... so why is it her name he's saying? Why is he not saying MY name? And why does he only talk in his sleep when I'm not around? Hmmmmmm...

I'm going to see a counselor today, and I'm going to Walmart yet again. I know there are lots of things I need, but I can only think of 1 thing so I'll probably have to go again soon. WebCT works on netscape, so my internet explorer is being dumb and won't let it work. Instead of logging in I go to Ask Jeeves. Strange, huh? And also, I can't log into any of the engineering computers apparently which SUCKS and I don't know why. I don't think I changed my password, and if I did then I can't remember it and that sucks.

Song of the day ~ Me So Horny by 2 Live Crew... I copied it from some random computer that I have access to. Ah, the joys of being able to connect to other peoples computers and see their stuff... Especially the one guy that's showing his whole entire hard drive. Sucks to be him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home