Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, May 19, 2003

I slept horribly last night, mostly due to all the bad thoughts going through my head. I went to bed at 11 but didn't fall asleep until 2:30ish, and then slept terribly until 5:30ish, when I went to the bathroom. I slept a bit better after that, but I had a terrible headache from sinuses again so I took some medicine but it didn't help. Finally dragging my butt out of bed at 10, I went downstairs to eat and Amica almost attacked me for some reason, and then she wanted me to pet her. She's so confusing. After watching a bit of The Price is Right I went upstairs and took a shower. My headache comes and goes, appearing whenever I make a sudden movement. In addition to that my heart has been very weird today ever since 7ish. It feels like it's racing, but not quite fast enough for an episode and too fast for it to be like I was running. It's ok now when I'm sitting, but as soon as I start moving around it starts feeling weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home