Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, June 15, 2003

i'm fat and wish I had a proper face to show so on here :p

After church (where Pastor's sermon made no sense I concluded he needs to learn how to write an essay) we went out to eat at Edwardo's. The food there was really good and I ate waaaaaaaaay too much starch than I need. It looks like all the weight I lost I've gained back (and it's true!). THen we went to Blockbuster and rented Road to Perdition, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Tuck Everlasting, and Maid in Manhattan. We would have gotten more but my mom decided we could get them when we return these. Then we got ice cream and now we're going to go for a walk so hopefully I'll work off some of my starchy fat. Hopefully Neal will come by when we're done to visit.

I forgot to mention that Burrell bought our old crap computer, the packard bell, for music purposes. We told him that the sound card doesn't work but he didn't care. You can't buy a new one because it's too old.

THe extra memory in my computer is causing it to run 7 degrees hotter, which is bad because that means it'll be REALLY hot when I go back to tech. I'm going to make Neal take it out, and then I'll return it. Hopefully they'll let me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home