Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, June 16, 2003

Melissa's

So I went to Melissa's today and we had much fun. When Kim came (I haven't seen her in forever!) we were talking and then out of the blue she asked me when I got cleavage (O.O this is the 2nd time I've been asked that!). THen for the rest of the night she called me "Breasty." I'm not THAT big. I keep forgetting a story I need to put in here. I always remember in the car, but then promptly forget.

I'm a little worried about my heart. All day today I've been getting mini episodes, but they really started getting frequent around 10 pm. I'm getting 1 at least every minute, and it feels like my heart is not skipping a beat, but doubling up for a second. It's not long enough to record if I had a heart monitor on, but it's preventing me from falling asleep. I don't know what to do about it. My mom would say to get the surgery again, but I DON'T want that because that was terrifying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home