Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, July 24, 2003

just woke up at 10, wow... crap my pills

It appears my internet is working now that I unchecked a box that I'm positive was checked before. Man, I had the strangest dream about being marooned on an island with Neal and then having these people from Atlantis find us and take everything. Some girl with them found something that made her a princess on the island that I had originally, and so then Neal started hanging out with her instead of me and I was most sad, so I talked to him about it and told him he said he loved me, and he said he wasn't sure if he did because he never had any experience with any other women to find out. I was sad, so I found a child on one of the little sand banks that were part of our island and we tried to stop this girl but we couldn't. We then tried to get friendly with the invaders but we were only successful with one guy. The other guy wanted to kill us. I suppose this dream is mainly from what Neal's mom said. I can't help but think about that every day. He's had a girl friend before though, so it's not like he doesn't have experience.

You know, it's strange to wake up and find that every single person in the house except me is gone, and that Amica is soooooo thirsty that she's licking me to find moisture and shaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home