Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, September 06, 2003

reformatting

So we reformatted my computer successfully. It's like 10 times faster, which is awesome. It doesn't take 5 minutes to boot up anymore, and outlook actually opens right away, instead of taking 2 minutes. YAY! One of my folders didn't survive the transition somehow. My MTU folder was in My Documents. I copied My Documents to Neal's harddrive, but MTU somehow didn't get copied while everything else did, including My Movies (which comes after MTU) so now I'm sad because there were some files there that I need for revisions and will have to retype. :( I'm still in the processing of changing my settings to what I like and stuff.

i forgot that a couple days ago when i did mail there was a package addressed to Michael Landon, the Little House on the Prairie guy. Hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home