Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, August 24, 2002

Ok, so I'm trying to log into Song Spy and it's being mean. It says that my user name has been created, but then it won't let me in and it says that it hasn't been created. It can't make up it's mind. Spent time with Neal, but now he's at a bonfire and I'm lonely. No one's on to talk to. I can't decide if I want to go to church tomorrow or not. I'm thinking no. Ugh, I have a headache for some unknown reason. Oh, and Neal told me that Yamil doesn't approve of me. Yamil doesn't even know me! He's only seen me, and he's basing it all on looks. He thinks Neal can do better. Well fine, let him be superficial. I know I'm not hot, but at least I have a great personality and that's what matters. That's why Neal likes me, and why we're so connected.

Song of the day ~ It's Raining Men by Geri Halliwell (I think)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home