Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, August 24, 2002

Ok, so I'm way bored. I think I'm going to see if David wants to do the bouncy things that are outside. There's bouncy foosball and bouncy punchy things and mini golf and weird stuff. I can't just keep sitting like this. Oh, and yesterday and today my heart has been hurting. It hurts right now, and I'm sure it's not a good thing but I don't know what to do about it. I'm also keenly aware that I'm breathing and it feels different. I can't describe it, but it's not normal and I'm a bit scared. I feel like my whole body is moving with the breathing and that I'm breathing more than I should be and that I'm not controlling it and that it's not ME breathing but someone else. Maybe that connection with Neal has grown so much that I'm breathing when he does and like he does. He's at a volleyball tournament right now that just started when this breathing thing started, so I'm guessing that's it. Man, things are weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home