Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, July 13, 2003

I'm at work right now and Jackie's the advisor today so we pretty much can do what we want, meaning eat and read books (since Karla and Sheryl yell at us for reading). It's really slow... Stephanie wants me to take part of her hours and work till 8 which means 7 hours and I'm not up to it with a small headache, plus I want to take a walk today. I had some guy call and tell me his pool exploded over the winter... O.O Yesterday a lady read me her card upside down again. How could people not tell? 000TBL... just not right. I want a ring like the one I saw in my dream. It was like my new toe ring, only gold with a orange/yellow stone and it was really pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home